I have been nominated for a Liebster Award which is cool because I share this blog with more new people and be seen a little more. So thank you very much to Catherine from Catherine’s Blog for nominating me!!! You should really check her out. I spend over an hours reading through most of her post one day!!!
Simply to explain what the Liebster Award I have copied a description from their website because I can’t explain it myself. (I have literally sat for 10/15 minutes reading through their website to find more about it.)
In order to welcome and encourage “new bloggers” (with under 200 followers) to the blogging world, the Liebster Award is nominated by bloggers to award other bloggers.
To accept, all you have to do is:
1) Link and thank the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3) Tag 11 bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4) Ask the 11 bloggers 11 questions, and let them know you nominated them!
So the questions are :
1) Top three favourite books?
I’m really bad at picking favourite which is kinda strange and don’t even have a favourite colour but my favourite books are in no particular order.
The Manifesto on How to Be Interesting – Holly Bourne
Its a really nice book, made me cry and the cover is really pretty also it have a bright orange edge on the paper but my copy has some of it smudge because some stupid at school (a story for another time)
Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
Also really good book. I read it so quickly it was unbelievable and it was just so good, I, just read it.
Billy & Me – Giovanna Fletcher
I loved this book and I just really really enjoyed it. I have bought the short Christmas story of Christmas with Billy & Me but I haven’t read it yet because I want to keep it for Christmas times.
2) If you could see any West End/Broadway show, what would you choose to see?
I think I would see Wicked. I know what you may be thinking. “It was touring the UK you could of seen it.” Yup well I didn’t see it because I was busy but it looks so cool and the set looks awesome and I just want to see it so bad. My brother has scene with the school but I need to see it!!!
3) What is your favourite TV show?
Okay this is a hard one. Doctor Who, Sherlock and Marvel Agents of Shield. (Notice the nerdyness) I just love them so much action and aliens and awesomeness!!!!
4) What is your favourite film?
Every marvel film I have seen which is quite a lot. ( Especially Amazing Spiderman 2 and Avengers Assemble (I still need to see Age of Ultron) I know! and I call myself a marvel nerd gosh!)
Also About Time its just a lovely film that I can watch quite a lot. Oh and pitch perfect!!!
Too many films.
5) If you could meet anyone, either living, fictional or from history, who would you meet?
Ummmmm. I’m thinking either Mary Berry or John Williams or Stan Lee. You can try and quess why!!!!
6) What’s your favourite number? (Yes, everyone has a favourite number, don’t they?)
4 because I write mine differently to everyone else because I was bored of being the same as everyone else and thought this way was cooler.
7) Whose fictional death have you never been able to get over?
*SPOILER ALERT BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO STAY ALIVE FOR A LITTLE LONGER THANK YOU VERY MUCH*
I have to say Tris from divergent. I was so extremely irritated and disappointed that she died. I was even more annoyed with the ending I talked to some friends about and thinks it’s adorable but I just wanted a better ending with Tris in it. It is not a happy ending especially for Four.
See I could rant for hours or lots of pages!!!!
Also Rudy’s death from the books thief. I think I cry even more every time I watch it . Its bad I think I slightly feel in love with him through the film and the book.
8) If you could travel anywhere (where money is no limitation) where would you go?
Austria (sachertorte(google it you will be drooling on your screens)), Germany(because I am learning german at school (german accent) so I would like to test out mein German.), France(patisserie), Italy(food,falling tower and drowning city also volcano enough said), Belgium(CHOCOLATE and german), Greece(pretty buildings), USA(loads of stuff), Slovakia (cause why not)
9) If you had to spend £1 million, what would you spend it on?
Make a film I think? That is what I would like to do!!!
10) Favourite thing to do?
Jam on my ukulele which is called Phil and he is purple or Listen to music really loudly and dance around my room. (Try it its honestly really really fun.)
11) What are you most excited for?
Meeting new people when I leave school and discovering what I definitely want to do in life!! Wow that was super deep.
I hope you enjoyed my answers or not I don’t mind!!! It was fun and now you know me a little better.
I don’t actually read that many blogs and none of them have less than 200 followers. So you may do this if you wish but if you don’t I don’t mind either way.
So my list of questions are :
1) If you could befriend a character from any book or film who would it be?
2) What is your favourite snack to eat while watching a film?
3) Favourite flavour of cake?
4) What band/Singer are obsessed with at the moment?
5) Most disappointing film (made from a book)
6) Last Book you read.
7) If you could have a superpower what would it be?
8) Real book or E- book? (Tough one!!!!)
9) If you could live anywhere, real or a fiction world, where would you stay?
10) Favourite Holiday Destination.
11) Italian or Indian Food.
Okay!!! That was fun!
If you do decide to answer my list of question please send a link to me or pop it down in the comments because I really would love to know your answers.
See you all soon!!!