It is December!!!! WWOOOOWW!!! Let us welcome the carol singing, the sweets treats and lovely crisp air. I thought to get me in the festive spirit I would do The Christmas Tag!!!! So enjoy!
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I absolutely love Miracle on 34th Street. I love it so much but it has to be the most recent one because that is the one I watched first. It is such a lovely story and the first time I watched it I was convinced that Santa looked like that.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes I have. I think I have had two. It must of been 2011 or 2012. It snowed so much and I was off school for a whole week because of the snow. That was the first time I every went sledging. I remember accidently bashing into fence and had a huge bruise on my leg.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home in the warmth usually in pajamas with my family.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I think it would be Kelly Clarkson – Underneath the Tree or Wizzard – I wish it could be Christmas everyday. They are just both good songs but the ITTTSS CHRISTMASSS is iconic and it makes me smile.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Usually I am allowed to open one. But its usually after me going just one please just let me open one. This year my family have done a secret santa and we are going to open those on Christmas Eve.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Prancer, Dancer, Blitzen, Donner, Rudolph, I cant remember anymore…
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
All of the food, I just love all of the food and decorating the living room.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, it is a small tree that when you plug it is there are bits that change colour. It is probably 3 or 4 years old. But there are some small ornaments that I usually decorate it with.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Food would be Pigs in Blankets. If you are unaware what this is. It is a pork sausage wrapped in bacon and it is delicious. For a sweet treat I love candy canes I just really like them.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like organising what I am giving people and then seeing them open them up and being happy with what they have received.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received
I remember when I got my DS Lite when it was really really cool and it was pink and I absolutely adored it. Oh I got my first ukulele for Christmas!!! I named him Phil!!! That has to be the best one.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I really want to go to Germany. I study German and I want to see the lovely Christmas markets and it just looks beautiful.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I love wrapping presents. I had to teach my friend how to wrap presents and she tricked me into wrapping my own present. I own a tin that it filled of ribbons and bows and labels (I actually need to get some more bows) but it has some tissue paper and I have a few options for wrapping paper. I will make sure all of the wrapping it matching and everything. What annoys a lot of my friends is that I usually wrap everything separately. I once wrapped a small handcream tube and I put ribbon and a bow on it.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
There was one Christmas where we had the whole entire family in our house and we spent the whole morning in our pajamas which was lovely.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I kind of figured it out but when my mum officially told me I cried.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I actually started making a list of things I would like to achieve through the year instead of just resolutions. If you would like to see my list for this year then click here
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
I enjoy being with my family and giving all of the presents. I quite like all sitting a lovely dinner aswell. It just a lovely time and very chilled.
Okay!!! That is all the questions. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!